09:00 - Opening
09:15 - Invited talk
10:30 - Coffee break
11:00 - Self-Adaptation and coordination
- Jean-Marie Jacquet, Isabelle Linden and Mihail-Octavian Staicu: Blackboard Rules for Coordinating Context-aware.
- Emanuela Merelli, Nicola Paoletti and Luca Tesei: A multi-level model for self-adaptive systems
- Usman Iftikhar and Danny Weyns: A Case Study on Formal Verification of Self-Adaptive Behaviors in a Decentralized System.
12:30 - Lunch break
14:00 - Type systems
- Minas Charalambides, Peter Dinges and Gul Agha: Parameterized Concurrent Multi-Party Session Types.
- Joakim Bjørk, Dave Clarke, Einar Broch Johnsen and Olaf Owe: A Type-Safe Model of Adaptive Object Groups.
15:00 - Coffee break
15:30 - Processes and coordination
- Sung-Shik T.Q. Jongmans, Dave Clarke and Jose Proenca: A Procedure for Splitting Processes and its Application to Coordination.
- Jasen Markovski: Communicating Processes with Data for Supervisory Coordination.
- Gabriel Ciobanu and Ross Horne: A Provenance Tracking Model for Data Update.
17:00 - Closing